YANKEE DISTRICT OF THE AMERICAN ROSE SOCIETY
For additions, corrections, submission of photos or articles, or comments, contact Patsy Cunningham, email@example.com
|Upcoming Rose Shows
Show September 6,
New England Rose Society June 28, 2015
Newsletter of the Yankee District
Yankee District Convention 2013 -photos etc
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A ROSE SHOW JUDGE?
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
1. Must be an ARS regular or joint member 36 months before the application.
2. Must have personally grown garden roses or been involved in their culture for 5 years.
3. Must know the characteristics of at least 100 varieties across a range of classes.
4. Must know and follow show rules and be aware of ARS judging standards.
5. Must be detail oriented.
6. Must be able to make and backup decisions.
7. Must be of high integrity and put aside personal preferences.
8. Must be diplomatic and constructive.
9. Must have won 2 ARS certificates and 5 blue ribbons for at least 3 years in at least 5
10. Must have clerked in at least 3 rose shows.
11. Must complete a judging school and pass the written and practical tests.
IF INTERESTED CONTACT DAVE CIAK , YANKEE DISTRICT CHAIRMAN OF JUDGES AT HTROSES@AOL.COM
Yankee District Show 2012
Contact Craig Dorschel with questions re the judging school or to volunteer to help out
|Can you help ID Marci's "Old North Cemetery" rose|
Programs in the Local Societies of the Yankee District
I will post programs of your society if you send them to me, its a good way to get new members and also to let other societies know what you are doing
Privacy and copyright
Contact Patsy Cunningham, webmaster with submissions or problems
Last updated 07/20/2014