YANKEE DISTRICT OF THE AMERICAN ROSE SOCIETY
|Local Society||Name||Yr. Appoint CR||Yr. Appoint MR||Next Audit Date||Outstnding Consulting Rosarian AWARD RECEIVED|
|CRS||David W Candlerfirstname.lastname@example.org||2000||2010||2020||2016|
|NERS||David C Cannistraroemail@example.com||1987||2006||2020||1999|
|NERS||Cynthia P Fraserfirstname.lastname@example.org||2003||2014||2020|
|CRS||Michael D Fussemail@example.com||1980||2005||2020||1995|
|NERS||Chu W Jungfirstname.lastname@example.org||2003||2020|
|CRS||David R Longemail@example.com||2000||2011||2020|
|NERS||Lee A. Macneilfirstname.lastname@example.org||2006||2021|
|CRS||Marcella P Martinemail@example.com||2000||2010||2020||2008|
|CRS||John P Mattiafirstname.lastname@example.org||1977||2005||2020||1998|
Master Rosarian Designation
If you have at least ten (10) years’ service as an active CR, and you want to continue as an active CR, than you should consider filing the attached application. Read carefully all the requirements and who can fill out the application.
Any questions, please feel free to write me at email@example.com
YD CR Chair
DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS OF CONSULTING ROSARIANS
Any member of the American Rose Society may qualify as a Consulting Rosarian by the following:
1. Must be a regular, joint or associate member of the American Rose Society for three consecutive years.
2. Must be an active member of a local rose society.
3. Must have grown roses of various types for at least five years and should be knowledgeable about equipment and materials related to rose culture.
4. Must provide three letters of recommendation by any three Consulting Rosarians on the form provided by the District Consulting Rosarian Chairman or a letter of recommendation signed by any three Consulting Rosarians.
5 Must attend an approved ARS school/workshop for Consulting Rosarians and complete and pass an open book written review based on the material contained in the Consulting Rosarian Manual with a score not less than 75%.
6. Must be in attendance at all programs presented at the school.
7. Must know and be willing to live up to the Consulting Rosarian Code.
8. Must be willing to attend no less than one Consulting Rosarian School/Seminar every four years.
9. Must yearly submit a Roses In Review and a completed individual activity report form to the District Chairman of Consulting Rosarians by the date designated by the District Chairman if required by the District Chairman.
10. Must exhibit a continuing willingness to share knowledge and an enthusiasm for the rose and the American Rose Society ideals.
11, A Consulting Rosarian ribbon badge is available from ARS Headquarters for those who have met the school and test requirements. School receipt certificates are required to obtain the badge.
After passing the open book written review the CR then receives a date for the completion of their next 4-point audit. CRs are required to accrue 4 credits in 4 years by either attending approved seminars for CR credits or by auditing an approved CR school before the end of December of their audit year.
A CR may accrue more than the required 4 credits by the time they reach their audit date, but those credits expire in the year of their audit and their next audit date will move forward during their audit year for another 4 years.
CR credits are kept track of by the District CR Chair and the individual CRs. During the year of audit the District CR Chair will notify the National CR Chair and the ARS when a CR has completed their accreditation audit.
In order to maintain active status, a Consulting Rosarian:
1. Must attend a CR school or obtain 4 approved CR continuing education credits every four years.
2. Must remain a member of a local society.
3. Must not refuse to have name and method of contact listed in any rose related reference.
4. Must submit a yearly Roses in Review Report by deadline established by ARS.
I have attached a CR School Application for anyone interested in becoming a Consulting Rosarian. Please fill out the Application and forward to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to me at 126 Whippoorwill Road, Old Lyme, CT 06371. Upon receipt of your application, I will forward the New CR Candidate Form and the Letter of Recommendation form for your completion. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR CANDIDATE AND RECOMMENDATION FORMS IS FEBRUARY 21, 2013. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE.
Consulting rosarians must be able to be contacted by the
rose growing public. Contact me so I can post your email and/or
phone number here)
To remain a Consulting Rosarian one must:
2010 Consulting Rosarian Report Results
Privacy and copyright information:
Information on this site, including email addresses and phone numbers, is for educational and reference purposes only and may not be used for any marketing or commercial use. Photos and graphics may not be used without permission. Information gathered on this site is for the use of the ARS Yankee District and its member societies and will not be shared with any other agency, commercial or not.
©Copyright 2010. all rights reserved. Patham